COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
• Your contact information to receive surveys, membership forms, and other company related updates, promotions and materials from us, such as your first name, last name, phone number, and email address;
• Your contact information and billing and/or credit card which may be used when you purchase products and/or services from us;
• Your transaction history relating to the use of our products and services; Information regarding your browser and other technical specifications required to use our Site;
• Computer data or files, often called “cookies,” which may be sent by your web browser and stored on an individual computer to allow our server to “recognize” you through the navigation of the Site;
• Computer data files, often called “web beacons” that are collected from emails or links on third-party sites that allow our server to evaluate the popularity of those links or the information contained in emails or on third-party sites;
• Your IP address to measure our website traffic and to help provide a more personalized experience; and
• Anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion for re-marketing.
• PERFORM HEATING AND COOLING uses Google’s Universal Analytics tracking on our site. Learn more about how Google handles your data.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
PERFORM HEATING AND COOLING may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our System and to ensure delivery of the products and services you need and request. We use personal information about our users for a variety of purposes related to our business, including but not limited to:
• Allowing you to receive information from us regarding PERFORM HEATING AND COOLING products or services;
• Requesting that you complete surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of our current or potential future services;
• Tracking information about your visits to our Site or use of the System to allow us to provide better service;
• Using certain online preferences in the aggregate across all users to evaluate the System and develop additional products and services to offer;
• Sending or initiating direct marketing programs, such as newsletters or information about new products or services we are offering;
• Contacting you regarding an inquiry on the System that you have initiated;
• Using content from social media platforms where you discuss our products or use a hashtag related to our products;
• Providing information about your usage or preferences to our third-party vendors and providers; and
SHARING OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may share information, in the aggregate, regarding your online browsing preferences to evaluate our products and services or allow third parties we work with to better serve our users.
PERFORM HEATING AND COOLING may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law, an administrative investigation or inquiry, or a court order or a subpoena. We may also share personal information to prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft, to enforce a contract, or to protect our own rights or property or the rights, property or safety of our users or others.
We may also disclose your information to a third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of PERFORM HEATING AND COOLING, or its franchisees, subsidiaries or divisions. Any third party to which PERFORM HEATING AND COOLING transfers or sells the System or related assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us.
We may also use third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics, to advertise to our users online. These third-party vendors may display PERFORM HEATING AND COOLING product advertisements on other websites based on your internet usage. More specifically, these vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytic cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Site or another site affiliated with PERFORM HEATING AND COOLING products or services. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies is not linked to any personally identifiable information (name, address, email address, or phone number) we collect or you provide on the website.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising by using Google’s Ads Settings.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
PERFORM HEATING AND COOLING does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected from anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our System’s database.
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE OR OPT-OUT
• You have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe please send an email stating that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
• You may limit the collection of “cookies” through your browser settings. However, this may disable our ability to provide you with the most relevant products or information regarding the System.
• You may limit the ability of Google Analytics to track your online activity, as outlined in the “Behavioral Advertising” section.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
If at any point in time PERFORM HEATING AND COOLING decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether or not to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us using the information below.
HOW TO CONTACT US